July 15, 2012

FetishBound review

It was great!
I have to say I like the FetishBound event a lot more than the spankz evening I went to with J (which was at the same place). Now there was a lot more variety in age, gear, etc. I really liked that there were a lot of young guys now, a lot more than on a usual kink night I think. And also lots of international people, of course there was me, but there were also people from Finland, Ireland, the US, The Netherlands... for a fairly small event, that's very impressive.
The atmosphere was very relaxed, it was nice to see so many fetishes together. I especially loved that there was a little kennel there, and I think there were about 5 or 6 pups that evening. Very cute. There was also another guy in very similar cycling outfit heh. And a nice boy in a very nice chastity belt. And Spiderman was there as well. And obviously also people in leather, rubber, various uniforms, etc. See, something for everyone!!

Now a bit about what happened to me :)
TSkinBoot and I arrived at around 7.15 and the place was already very crowded. I got changed in my (well, TSkinBoot's) cycling gear. We socialized a bit first and then started our play.

He put me in a nice bondage around my torso and with my hands behind my back. When he was done I had to entertain Spiderman a bit while he was being tied up in a chair by one of the Tie Em Up guys (I don't remember any of the names I heard that evening, sorry) in one of the smaller rooms. He gagged and blindfolded me, and got me ready for my punishment by bending me over the bench and tying my feet to it. My punishment was quite a hard (but deserved) paddling. I can't really say I enjoyed the paddling, but it was a punishment so obviously I wasn't meant to enjoy it heh. But I did really enjoy the experience of being tied up and gagged like that, and happy I could take punishment.

After he untied me from the bench and removed my gag and blindfold, he put a gasmask on me. It was a light mask and I was quite comfortable with it, I really liked being in it. He tied another rope to me so he could lead me around the main room heh. Got quite a few looks, I think people were impressed with TSkinBoot's bondage work.

A while after the mask was removed, my shoulder started hurting suddenly (and not a good kind of hurt!!), I told TSkinBoot and he untied me. I was a bit annoyed at myself for that, as I loved being tied up like that, but the pain was really too bad to continue.
That wasn't the end of the evening though, TSkinBoot tied up another (very horny!) boy, and I had fun watching them play and teasing the boy now and then.

So it was a very good and fun evening, I definitely want to go to FetishBound again, even if I can't find anyone to go with me. Like I said, it's a very friendly and relaxed event (even if it's quite crowded), so even a shy guy like me can go to it and still have fun.

As for meeting up with TSkinBoot, he is a great Boss, plays safely, and I felt very good with him. Early on he discovered one of my weaknesses (no, you can't know what it is!!) and abused it hehe. But of course I loved it. So I definitely want to meet up with him again.

No pictures yet but the official photographer took quite a few of TSkinBoot's work, so at least some of them will show up in the FetishBound gallery sooner or later. I'll put them on this blog once they're available. Maybe there's also going to be one of me and my new haircut hehe.

I probably forgot to mention a few things but that's all I can think of for now :)

3 comments:

  1. It was a great night indeed and you were a very good boi :-). And you cope very well both with the bondage and your punishment...he he he. Also I am glad you felt comfortable to play a little bit with others there and I would tie you together with the cute boi but I felt that 2 times the same night would be too much...lol
    Definitely FB is the best event for people like you and not only. I would say that it is the event I enjoy most because you can relax and also play the same time which is not very easy, usually. For sure you must be in many of the photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rauber, I really envy for your hot experience there!!!! I really wished I would have been there in person, to witness your experiences and also being part of this hot event!!!
    Best regards, Roland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roland, you really should visit a FetishBound event once if you can, I'm sure you'll love it!

      Delete

Pageviews past week