July 1, 2012

holiday update

Since I have wifi in the hotel room (thanks to being on the first floor, right above the reception), I can spend quite some time on the internet - and even make a blog entry!

And just because this isn't a BDSM holiday doesn't mean I'm not suffering. The sun is trying to kill me, for one. I got sunburnt really badly (my arms but also on my hands, can you believe that?!), sunspray factor 30 does nothing over here I tell you! A lot of times I also have a runny nose, but I don't know if it's allergies or something else, it seems to be very random and always happens when I'm here.

My dad is also a very evil sado-masochistic boss!! He's getting old and I know he suffers when we do long hikes, especially the ones with steep downhill sections (bad for his knees). But I think he wants me to suffer as well. Two days ago, I bargained a resting day: no hikes, but I had to go swimming in the morning and in the afternoon, while he did nothing. Well, I did, but my muscles ached more after that than on a normal hike! Obviously that made him happy...

Anyway, mostly because of lack of privacy, I've been a good boy, and haven't masturbated since I left home. I wonder if I should stay chaste until I get to London, hmm...
I've been thinking a lot about London actually (even had a few dreams about it - sadly non-kinky heh), really looking forward to it, meeting up with old friends and new friends, and hopefully quite a bit of kinky time, as I feel I really need that after 2 months of going without.

Some pics of where I am now:

I quite like the solitude of the mountains, but at the same time, there's so much life on a mountain! For a city boy like me, it's a whole different world.

For example, this is something I shot on the first day, I had never seen something like it before and looked it up later that day...apparently it's a species of the very common stone fly. 

Me in the swimming pool (which is really more like a kid's pool, but whatever)

Picture from a hike we did yesterday. A small part of it was a difficult and somewhat dangerous, with a bit of sloped snow to cross and a steep descent on loose little rocks - both things I hate, but we had worse. Apart from that small hard part it was a very satisfying hike.


Anyway, that's all I'm going to share about my holiday, I feel like I already wrote too much about it!

5 comments:

  1. Rauber, many thanks for your update from your holiday! Your pics just look wonderful! Enjoy your time there! I wish you the very best!
    Regards, Roland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor boi...I really feel sorry for you...Forced you to this disgusting place for holidays...lol...bloody hell looks great so stop whining...lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, but you know I like to whine...even about things I enjoy. I should add this to the entry, but despite my whining, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else right now :)

      Delete
  3. roland, this is a place for you to talk without boundaries, and why i posted here, i know it is not right but is the only way i found out.
    check out this blog
    teenchast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews past week