March 2, 2012

"slave of slaves" and a dinner party

I talked some more with Master R about the session we had on Monday. He said it was an experiment to see if I could be a "slave of slaves" (his way of saying: a sub who serves other subs). And the experiment was a success, of course. I told him I consider it the most fun I ever had at a session, he was happy I felt that way, and said he wanted to do more sessions like this.

I haven't mentioned this, but the morning of the session, I had a sort of minor panic attack. I'm always a bit nervous/scared before a session, and sometimes think of canceling it for no real reason, but I never had it this bad. It's like I lost all my self-confidence when it came to sex and kink. It took me some time to get over it. When I was on the train on the way there, I started thinking of how I could make the session more fun for me (by being naughty, of course!), and that helped in getting rid of all my negative feelings.
So that was a weird episode, and I'm obviously very happy I didn't give in to these negative feelings. I ended up having the most fun session ever!

Master R already has an idea for a next session. He's planning to throw a little dinner party somewhere in April, just him and four of his subs, including Luke and me. The plan is that I would be the naked and collared doormanboy/waiter/cleaner/dishwasher. And when all my chores are done, I would be tied to the bed, so the guests can have their way with me. Based on my 'performance' that evening, I would get either punished or rewarded.

Sounds hot, right? Right. I've been having mixed feelings about it, to be honest. When I first heard about it, I just said "okay, sounds cool". Yesterday, I got all nervous/scared about it, similar to what I mentioned above, and thought about not doing it. Today, I woke up and thought about some possibilities for that night - and it made me hard. Master R told me to make a wishlist of things I want to do (or get done to me). Yesterday I couldn't do that at all, but this morning, I thought up two things:

- spanking warm up: since (mild) humiliation seems to be a such a turn-on for me, I'd love to get spanked at the start of the evening, in front of everyone, with me naked, while they still have their clothes on. My prefered method would be a bare-handed over-the-knee spanking. That would definitely get me in a submissive mindset, it would also make me feel like I'm a boy whose job it is to serve real men (it also helps that all the guys are older than me). I think the guys would also appreciate the fact that I'd walk around with a red behind all evening.
-the cock-tasting game: I'm on my knees and blindfolded, hands behind my back. One guy sticks his cock in my mouth, and I can lick it for a couple of seconds. Then I have to say which one of the four guys it was. If I get it right, I can suck on it for a couple of minutes. If I get it wrong, I get whipped for a couple of minutes.

If you have any ideas similar to these, let me know. I have some vague ideas about a BDSM version of strip poker, but I'd really like some more ideas from you guys. Even if you think it sounds lame, or too hard, whatever, just let me know what you think.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the cock game. Such a good idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let the cards decide about your punishment. E.g., use 3, 6, 9, jack = 12, queen = 15, king = 18 and ace = 24. Symbols could correspond to different spanking implements. You draw the card, which gives you some "control" over your own punishment, or the punisher takes the card from the top of a pile. If some of the other subs can switch, they can "assist" in the warm-up, with the cards deciding the number of hits each can give you. Countless possibilities...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea...there are almost too many things you can do with card games!

      Delete

Pageviews past week