February 23, 2012

future prospects

Got an interesting offer from Master R today. This is what's going to happen: 
Next Monday, Luke is going to do some stuff on Master R's PC (he got a new one, and isn't used to Windows 7, and Luke is a computer expert apparently). He'll be doing this naked. I'll be there as well, naked, on my knees. Every time Luke finishes a task, I'll be forced to 'reward' him. You know what that means. When the PC work is done, we'll both get tied up, whipped, etc. 

Sound great, in theory. I hope it all goes well, I know how annoying PCs can be and I don't want to stay on my knees for 2 or 3 hours! I also asked if I could punish Luke if he did something wrong. Luke agreed, said it works both ways, so now I'm secretly hoping something will go wrong so I can spank him heh. 
I'm quite excited about the scene, and the idea behind it. I'm not sure if it's his intention, but it's like Master R is using me as 'currency': he pays Luke for his work by making me sexually please him. He's whoring me out, basically. Which is cool :) Although I wouldn't do this with a stranger though...or would I? 

As a 'bonus', Master R ordered us not to cum until then. That's 5 days (and nights!) without cumming! It's not like I've never done that before, but in the last couple of months I've never gone without orgasm for longer than 3 days. And that was an exception, nowadays I cum every day or every other day. But because I'm such a naughty boy, this period of denial might be good for me. 

Speaking of being a naughty boy - these dominant feelings that started popping up in January aren't going away, quite the opposite. I already thought up several scenarios I can do in real-life, and it felt like the most natural thing, like I've been thinking about this for years. And a lot of times I when I was reading blogs or bdsm experiences, I thought "well, if I was a dom, I would do it like this" (with 'this' being a way different than what I read - not a criticism, but what my personal approach would be). I should probably write down some of these thoughts for myself, not that I'll be using them right away, but it might be fun to read in a couple of years. Maybe by then I'll be 100% sub and laugh with all my deluded ideas I used to have when I was a free boy. Or maybe I'll have a boy of my own at my feet. Who knows? 

I've actually been quite cheeky lately - talking back and challenging several doms I talk to online. Maybe I'm having a boy's version of those days of the month... 
I never talked about this, but one of the fun fantasies I have are about role reversal; the sub becoming the dom, and the dom becoming the sub. One of the best examples on this was from a guy I found on xtube (although he no longer has his profile there I think). He is a chastised slave, but sometimes his master likes to be tied up as well. So, the slave tied up the master, but he also put a chastity device on him, and hid the key. You could tell by the master's reaction that wasn't part of their deal. Of course, in the follow up video, you see the slave tied up and whipped severly, while the master asks him to reveal the location of the key. That was really fun to watch. Of course something like this isn't always possible, and this only works with the right dynamic between two people. I think it's fun to think about though :)
(I have more thoughts on sub/dom and slave/master relationships, but I'll save them for another entry)

A couple of entries ago I mentioned Sir J, a London dom who I'm planning to meet this April. Well...I actually told him about this journal and gave him the link. I usually never give the link to people I met or might meet. I guess I'm a bit embarrassed about a couple of things I write about here, plus, I sort of think it's unfair that I have a blog in which I talk about quite a few personal things, while I know very little of their feelings and thoughts. It's one-way traffic basically. 
But I'm happy I shared it. If I was a dom (...) I'd love to read the journal/blog of a sub I'm about to meet up with. Sometimes it's easier to write about things at random (like in a blog) than to bring them up in a conversation. For me anyway. But I'm going to write about this some other time, this entry is already too long. 

2 comments:

  1. Your scene with Luke sounds like it will be quite fun. Hope you enjoy it. i know the video you are referring to on Xtube. i was so sad when the guy took his account down. He had some of the hottest videos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I looked it up, his username was chastity6000, too bad the account got deleted...if I remember correctly, he had some good edging/orgasm denial videos as well.

      Delete

Pageviews past week