December 19, 2011

Formspring question

You say that when you were in chastity "I did  and said some things I probably shouldn't have done/said".  That's the point of chastuty,guy.  It takes you into dark places.

That might be true, but I'm not sure I want to be taken into those dark places again. I'm a rational guy, and being taken over by emotions and desires I never before experienced is very scary to me. On the other hand, I'm still intrigued by long-term chastity, and I wonder how it would be like to be locked up for another month - or longer. It's one of those things I'm in two minds about, but for now and in the foreseeable future, I think I'm going to focus on the things I am 100% behind. I still have plenty of time to explore those dark places - when I'm ready.


2 comments:

  1. Fair enough, guy. You're young and there's time. Your dark places won't go away. In fact, as you get older they get darker - believe me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, so it was your question? Thanks for asking it, it definitely made me think about certain things... and if what you say is true, I have plenty to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews past week