December 12, 2011

"hmm", or: communication in the internet age

Short update about something I've been thinking about in the past few weeks.

Here are some messages I got on recon/straypup in the past month or so...

message 1: "hmm..."

message 2: "bdsm"

message 3: "?"

message 4: "MMMM would love to whip you, MM hot body, MMMM"

So what am I supposed to reply to messages like these? It's like the first three think they have to pay per letter or something, and the last one...well, at least he wrote something, but I don't like the way how he wrote that. I can just picture him sitting behind his pc, one hand on the mouse, the other on his cock, looking on various bdsm profile site for new wanking material. I mean, I'm sure he's one of many, but still.

I've had thoughts of deleting my profile on sites like these, but then I would miss out on meeting nice people as well. Just now I've been talking with a dom from Egypt, he was quite nice, not like some "masters" who are all "I am your new master, now send me a picture, SLAVE!!!!" I think I talked about this before, but that's an instant block on my part. That Egyptian dom just couldn't get over the fact as to how "white" I actually am. That's funny because I recently saw some more pictures from that session with other slaves a couple of months ago, and I found my paleness to be quite unattractive really. Couple that with my distinctly average 'boy next door' body type/looks, I don't really understand how anyone bothers with me. I guess there's an audience for everything and everyone. And that's a good thing!

Anyway, this entry was supposed to be profile sites and such. Well, one master who keeps bothering me every few days about meeting up but then it always turns out he can't meet up anyway, suddenly disappeared from straypup. We had vague meet-up plans for this weekend, but he's nowhere to be seen. Very unusual. Oh well, since I'm too busy with uni stuff, I'll now have to tell him to stop bothering me until February at the earliest. Also, he made me 'recruit' another guy for a session. Response of that guy: "you're the nth guy asking me this." Ha! That master also conviently doesn't answer certain questions - my trust in him has gone down a bit recently. Had a very good first session with him, if not for that I would've told him to leave me alone a long time ago.

Also, I think I mentioned something about Bondissimo a couple of entries back. He's now contacted me on recon and invited me for a session. He doesn't live anywhere near me though, so it's not that easy to meet up, especially if I have to use public transport (3 trains in 2 countries!) But, looking at his videos, it'll probably be worth it. Also have to tell him it'll be in February at the earliest.

That's it for now. Don't expect many more entries in the next month and a half...

4 comments:

  1. rauber, thanx for the link to Bondissimo's site. Didn't know this and enjoyed the videos immensely! What an art of bondage and teasing.. hmmmm

    dirtypigs dog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he really is a very creative Master isn't he? I love the way he teases his 'victims' as well, letting them know he is always in control, and that there's nothing they can do about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Message 3 is also one I know. And also typical: you try to start a conversation and all of a sudden it ends without the other saying what he didn't like and why he doesn't want to continue the conversation.

    And fake profiles or wannabees? They're everywhere and you just have to live with it.

    cotopaxi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes that's another thing I wanted to talk about, but forgot to add it to this post. I think what you said is probably the most frustrating thing of all because you start asking yourself "is there something wrong with me?". Profile sites can really be depressing at times. Luckily there are guys like you as well, cotopaxi.

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews past week