February 26, 2011

second week

2 weeks done, 4 weeks to go.

Obviously the highlight of the past week was the bondage session with MasterP. Like with all good memories (a nice trip, or a great concert), I sometimes think "did that really happen?" because it was almost too good to be true.
Unfortunately it looks like we won't be able to meet up next week, and the week after that will be even more difficult for me. I'll probably meet up with another master (or masters!) in the coming weeks or months, but for obvious reasons MasterP will always be my first choice. I'm a generally distrusting person, but he made me feel at ease and I somehow trusted him right away. I really have a great deal of respect for him.

Apart from that the week has been rather slow, until friday night. I went out with a friend and came home rather late, but somehow I was really really horny. It might have something to do with a package I got, which included a leather bracelet. I love leather bracelets, but I have super-small wrists and most bracelets look silly on me (well, they look great, but I look silly). But this one is more like a shoelace, I wrap it around my wrist, put a knot in it and that's it. It's perfect for me. I don't consider myself a leather hound, but it definitely turned me on. I wasn't locked at that time (on thursday I noticed some chafing/redness on my ballsac because of the cb6000 ring, so I went without to let it heal), so I put myself in my cb2000 for the rest of the weekend.

I stayed horny all weekend, and on sunday I was so fed up with being semi-hard all the time that I installed the spikes (points of intrigue). The middle set. The small set doesn't really hurt, but the middle one...well, it hurts when you get hard, and not in a sexy way. It HURTS. Now, my penis seemed to have remembered this from last time, and I only got hard once in about 8 hours or so (and it was when I was reading random stuff on locked'n'denied!). I did take the spikes off to go to bed though, I rather value my sleep.

I'm still wearing the cb2000 now, and it only came off to change the spikes. In many ways, I prefer the cb2000 to the cb6000. It's much easier to clean, the cage is more suited for growers (or shrinkers) like me, and I find it visually more appealing. Downside is that it's more clunky, and I think heavier than the cb6000. My ideal chastity device would definitely be more like the cb2000 than the cb6000. It's a shame they never made a cb2000s, like, a smaller (in diameter) and slightly shorter cage. That would've been perfect for me.

Just like the last time I was locked up for more than a week, I definitely notice myself being more submissive, or at the very least entering a sort of submissive mindset. It's something I struggle with sometimes. Part of me thinks that being a submissive is my raison d'être, but another part of me is very strongly opposed to that. Basically, it's an internal macho/dom vs. sub fight. I'd talk more about it, but it's hard to explain. I know some other people have this too though.
One of those submissive mindset ideas is this: I want to be a good submissive boy, but right now I'm still a naughty boy. The only way to be a good boy is to a) be in prolonged chastity, no masturbation at all, and b) recieve regular spankings to remind me I'm a submissive boy. Ideally, I should be spanked daily.

There more, but I'm going to stop now before I make myself too horny again. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews past week