July 6, 2013

London wishlist

Every time I visit Sir in London, I'm allowed to make a little wishlist of things I would like to do, and write some short little fantasies. No, that's not topping from the bottom, it's being a good sub! Seriously, with this, and especially the fantasies, it's easier for him to understand my (sub) mindset. I think this helped us out especially the first few times I went to visit. I'm not the most communicative sub out there, so sharing the way I normally think and feel during during a session, and writing about things that turn me on and especially why they're turning me on, is a really good thing to do on beforehand.
I have the feeling this became unnecessary  for the last couple of times I visited, as we are pretty much "in tune" now, but I still did it and continue to do it. I quite like writing the little fantasies. Sometimes the wishlist is very short (I think two months ago, all I wished for was more time in the irons, and trying out electro), but now it's a long list and a few fantasies!! I do feel sort of bad about it being fairly long, but it's not like I'll bring along a checklist and leave disappointed when I wasn't able to check the box with everything. They're suggestions, not orders.

Normally I wouldn't share this on my blog, as I feel it's something personal that can sometimes make not much sense to readers if you don't know our background and how our relationship works, but Sir ordered me to share it, so...

Here's the list:


Lots of hugs. Every day.

Let's see if I can wear the metal collar for an extended period of time, or if it'll cut into my skin after a while. If there are no problems with it, I'd love to wear it all the time (indoors that is...)

Some pup play, would really like doing this when we have a quiet night in.

Being "forced" to stay naked indoors, and not allowed to use any furniture, for at least one whole day.

Going to Camden and get me tattooed/pierced. (just kidding...or am I?)

We should at least talk about making me a "hypno" mp3... like we talked about before; something I could listen to every night before going to bed, with you telling me I'm a good boy, that I need to submit to you, that it feels good to submit to you, etc., something very positive in general.

If you're free those days/nights, we could go to one of these: Spankz (Thursday), Feet on Friday (guess), Boys and Sirs (Saturday).

Some more anal training maybe? I'd like to try the metal plug again as I can't believe I got that in last year.

Morning and evening beatings, please :) With the cane, not with the wooden brush!

The fantasies:



#1
After you come home from work, I wait for you near the sofa, when you sit down I remove your shoes and socks to give you a long foot massage.

You tell me to put on the kneepads as I'll be on my knees for some time. You sit in the sofa and I have to be on my knees right in front of you. I get a firm nipple "massage", and you tell me not to make a sound while you torture me. For every sound I make you'll give me 10 hard whacks with the wooden brush. You know I hate the brush far more than I hate the cane. You are being extremely hard on my nipples and it doesn't take long for me to cry out. Your smile gives away that this is what you're after all along, the nipple torture itself is secondary to making me feel embarrassed about not being able to keep quiet, and to make me aware that there is more pain to come later. Another cry. "That's twenty... you are going to suffer later, boy..." I try to keep quiet but another noise escapes me. "Thirty...I'm going to have fun later!" Luckily for me, you stop soon after that.

Next you tell me to get on my knees and elbows facing away from you. You put the lube next to me and order to finger myself. I obey. After a while you tell me to lie on my back, and continue the fingering. You make all sorts of lewd comments, and telling me what a pervert I am for being naked and fingering myself in front of you in your living room. You tell me to do it harder, faster, to put on a show. I close my eyes, foolishly thinking it will shield me of the humiliation and degradation. "No, look at me... you know I want to see the humiliation in your eyes."

Once you're satisfied with my degradation, you tell me to put in the vibrating egg. You pull on my chain so I'm right in front of you, then push my head down on your cock. You allow me to rest a little bit and smell your cock through your underwear, but before long you get it out. "Now tell me...what do you want? Beg me for it." I just shake my head, I know what you want but I'm not in the mood for it. You slap me. "C'mon...I'm offering you a reward, and you don't want it?" I ask if I can please suck your cock. You give me a few slaps. "No, say it like you mean it, boy..." After a few tries and even more slaps, you "allow" me to suck your cock. You order me to take it deep, something I don't enjoy at all, and you know it. "Come on boy, make an effort, yeah? You don't want your master to be disappointed in you, do you?" Meanwhile you play with the settings of the vibrating egg.

Once you're satisfied with that, you get the ball gag and the neck-and-wrist irons, and put them on me. You also unlock my chastity cage...which, this early in my visit, usually isn't a good thing. I seem to be right as I spot the Deep Heat and penis whip next to you. And that's also what I get for the next 15 minutes, Deep Heat on my cock and balls, and the evil penis whip as a nasty painful bonus on top of that. Being aware of the situation I'm in, I can't help but have an erection, even if I really do hate the pain the whip gives me. The pain YOU give me. You make me aware that I'm drooling from two openings; my cock and my mouth. The drooling - from both openings - only gets worse as this scene goes on.

You lock me back in my cock cage and remove the irons. "There is still something we need to do, don't we?" I know what you mean. I fetch the wooden brush, offer it to you and ask if you would please punish me. "Good boy." You put me over the sofa edge, and tell me to count and say thank you after every hit.
"One, thank you Sir!"
...
...


#2
You tell me to strip and put the vibrating egg in. You take a chair, put it next to sofa and tell me to sit down. I get tied to the chair, not too tight, because you tell me I'll be in that chair for a long time. You also blindfold and gag me (with a bandana, so I can remain gagged for quite some time without discomfort). To complete this set-up, you put the noise-cancelling headphones on. I assume I'll spend most of the evening like this, with you and H watching tv and paying very little attention to me, only to shock me a little with the vibrating egg. After a while I start losing track of time, being locked in a quiet, dark world with just the vibrating egg playing up from time to time.

At some point I feel someone playing with my nipples, and right after that a pinching feeling. I feel that same pinching on my belly, arms and legs. Must be clothespins. I don't really like that pinching pain, but what can I do? I try to protest a little but all I get a slap in the face. Luckily they get removed - very slowly though - and I can relax.... or rather, think about what torture will come next.

Some time after that, I feel you unlocking my chastity cage. There is a familiar smell and I know you're going to rub Deep Heat on my cock and balls again. You slap my cock and play with it roughly, I can't help getting hard. That was just a prelude to my next torture: electro on my cock and balls. I feel you applying the pads, and soon I feel the current running through them. The level of intensity makes it clear you're not doing this to please me, but that you're doing it because you're a sadist and like to see me suffer. As with most of the scenes we do, I don't enjoy the pain, but I enjoy being forced to submit to the pain, and being forced to admit that I like being tortured by you.


Right, that's it for now!

2 comments:

Pageviews past week