June 21, 2013

Sauna visit and birthday spanking

CPHmaster (who is my master's big bro, so technically my uncle!) had some time between flights during a stop-over in Brussels, and we arranged to meet up. He remembered visiting a very nice sauna in Brussels a few years ago, so he suggested going there again.

The sauna, Oasis, is huge and very beautiful. Almost worth visiting just to admire how great this place looks. Just look at the pics on the site... and upstairs it has about 20 little rooms for private and less private fun. From basement to attic, it's clean and has a great interior.
But my favourite part was definitely the dungeon, a dark room in the basement that has heavy iron bars as a door. It was open and we couldn't close it, which was kind of a shame hehe. They had a room with a vault door as well. You could have a little kinky party down there...

However, as I suspected a gay sauna isn't really my thing at all. I appreciate that it's just guys, and no need for any shame, but the whole cruising thing is not for me. As I said before, "vanilla" gay sex (sucking and fucking) is boring to me, I'm only interested in kinky stuff. And even then I need to have a sort of connection with the other person for it to be fun for me. (yes I know, I'm very much "special needs"!)

The visit was really only fun for me because I was with CPHmaster. Chatting and relaxing, I felt very safe with him. We had a little bit of play as well... and I got not one but two birthday spankings! I'm such a lucky boy hehe.

He took a picture after the last spanking, and I thought it was too pretty not to share with you guys:



That's it. As for the next kinky event, I'm still trying to decide whether I should go to London for Fetish Week or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews past week