June 9, 2013

May London visit: the pics

I promised to post some pics from my London visit last month, but apparently the ones Sir took aren't worth posting, so here are the ones I do have...


From Fetishbound: suspended by TSkinBoot, and then licking boots under smse14! 







More pics on the Fetishbound site...


The next two were taken when I was back home, and you can see the damage I took by the hand of evil masters...



The last one is the result of a flogging I had at FetishBound by TSkinBoot... I don't think the marks were meant to be this bad hehe. The marks weren't a problem but I think we were both surprised how it looked after a couple of days. Probably not something we should do during the summer hehe. 

That's all. More updates coming soon... 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pics, Woof Woof!! Looks like you had a great time :).

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews past week