May 27, 2010

not an addict

As expected, I am having second thoughts about those pictures I took a few days ago. But not of that one on here. I mean, in the unlikely situation that someone I know in real life finds out about all this, and confronts me with it, I'd feel more ashamed about what I write here (especially my fantasies), rather than just a nude picture of me. If someone came up to me and said "hey, I saw a naked pic of you on the internet", I'd just ask them if they liked it. If they said "hey, I read your blog and now I know you like sticking things up your ass and have some extreme fantasies", I wouldn't really know what to say, and I think I would be genuinely embarrassed and ashamed. Unless, of course, that person actually liked what he or she read heh.

If you'll allow me to rant on for a little - I still don't get society's negative view on nudity in general. A naked body is one of the most natural and beautiful things there is. Why be so obsessed with hiding your natural beauty? People are all "omg perverts" and "won't anyone think of the children??" and all that crap. Why? I don't get it. The only 2 things I can think of is 1) people automatically associate nudity with sex, and 2) western/christian/catholic modesty. I was raised a catholic, and we were basically taught that our own body is our enemy, an instrument of sin, not something that you should like or enjoy. It took me many years to get rid of this catholic indoctrination (yes, it really was -and still is- a socially acceptable form of brainwashing people, especially kids, who have no mental defence against such things), and, as I'm actually writing this - I still 'suffer' from it in some ways. I don't want to make this an anti-relgion rant (too late?), but surely certain religious values shouldn't have such a big influence on society as a whole. If wanting the whole world to be more open about nudity and sex, then by (insert your god), I AM a pervert!!


Actually I did something "perverted" two night ago. I was still wearing my cb6000. Put in my aneros as well. And went to sleep. And I did sleep. I had something up my ass for about 8 hours straight. Didn't hurt one bit. Perinium tab was slightly uncomfortable when I woke up, but it didn't hurt. Whole thing felt good. My penis locked up, my ass plugged. It...felt good, what else can I say? I would've never done this if I wasn't locked up in my cb6000, I would've just jerked off, got the aneros out, and went to bed. I'm happy I did it, but I'm not sure if I would do it again soon. I'm really getting addicted to my aneros, and I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that. An addiction is okay as long as it's not harmful, right? I'm also going on a vacation for two weeks soon. I'm not sure if I want to take it along, but I probably will.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I liked it EXPOSURE OF YOUR BLOG, I AM A WOMAN DOMINANT MISTRESS OF MEN IN FORCED CHASTITY L DENIAL OF ORGASM, THE SPANK, THE DISCIPLINE DOMESTICA.CON STRAPPON AND WHAT IS THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING IN YOUR EXPERIENCES BEYOND ME SEEMS LOGICAL, SINCERE, HONEST AND ARE N ... totamente NORMAL MAN WITH INDIVIDUAL TASTES, will explore everything you like is amazing, so I encourage you to keep doing
    Ass HAVE BEEN IN THE NIGHT OR TAKE THE BELT OR HARNESS FOR ME SEEMS Morbid CASTE AND A CEREMONY TO YOUR OWNER sweet and special.
    SO I congratulate you, for having such things clearly.
    MM .. AS OF SHOW YOUR FACE IN THE WEB .. I THINK NOT NEED TO SHOW YOUR BODY PARTS, AND SITUATIONS would be nice .... YOU KNOW, THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP HAS DONE AND WHAT IS KNOW WHAT YOU WANT AND WHAT YOU LIKE MOST.
    Well I use a translator of IDOM, BECAUSE MY ENGLISH IS NOT VERY GOOD ...;)
    ESPERO visit you again and continue reading your EXPERIENCES.
    Aguasanta.
    P.D.
    ME AS THE NUMBER OF SLAVE REGISTRATION IS GREAT, I'm sure you Release the person right for you when you least IMAGES.
    SALUDOS.
    AGUASANTA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for writing me such a positive comment, it means a lot to me and made me smile. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews past week