September 26, 2013

Another poem

Last week Sir and I had a conversation about bdsm and love, and how some people seem to seperate those two while they can be one and the same.
It's...something hard to explain (for me at least), but it inspired me to write one of my short little poems. It only took me about 10 minutes, but I think I managed to make it honest and funny - just the way I like to write my poems. 

--

piss on me
tie me up
slap me
use the cane on me
(and the brush)
shove your foot in my face
put me in irons
and pull my ear while you take me to bed


why do I like all this?
because you do it
out of love
for me

(and also a little bit because we're both perverts)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome blog, I just voted you a 5 on BMB, I hope you have a chance to return the favor

    Alex
    www.smashorpass2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice poem. Reminds me of a friend who finds pleasure from sex inflicted with pain! Lust surely has different flavors!

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews past week