May 6, 2013

Yes, again

Tomorrow I'm off to London - again. It took me some time again to make the decision, especially since this time I won't get to spend as much time with Sir compared to my last two visits, but I decided to go anyway. I'll be able to go to FetishBound as well - without Sir but I can meet up with TSkin and CPHMaster (if any of them have time for me hehe). I already made some vague plans for the days Sir has to work, so I won't be bored (much). 

On the kink front, we'll try some new things, and I have a big punishment hanging over my head... I'm a little scared for that one :( As it stands now I also won't be allowed to cum at all on this visit :( Poor boy. Hehe. 

I might do some blog updates while I'm there as I'll probably have more time to do them, but I'm not promising anything!

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to hearing of your adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always time for you boy :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hows life Rauber?

    littlebro. wish you having a great life. =D

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews past week