November 4, 2011

links

Ignore all the drama in my last entry, I just needed to get some things out of my system, I feel better now. I'll write about certain things related to that post at a later point, for now I have to recommend this blog post by Rook, it's related to some of the things I wrote. But in this entry I want to share some more links.

First of all, I really recommend this blog: http://chastityjournalonbeingcaged.blogspot.com/. 'Goodguy' locked himself in a cb6000 and went without orgasm for 2 months, just by his own willpower alone. It's something I could never do, so I have a lot of respect for him. It's been really interesting reading about his journey, if you're new to his blog you should go back a few pages and start at the beginning of his lock up period and work your way up from there.

Last week, Bondissimo cruised me on recon! If you don't know who he is; he's a bondage master in the north of France. I've been aware of him for quite a while now, but I can't remember where I first saw his work. Was it xtube? Anyway, from what I've seen, he'd make a very good master for me. You can watch some of his videos here. I recommend scrolling down the page, and work your way up. I found the first 2 Olaf videos really good, especially the second one. The most recent Olaf one (baseball jacket 2) is great as well. At one point, the master sprays some water on the sub. "Olaf" obviously doesn't like it, tries to protest and pull away, realises he can't, complains/moans into his gag. His reaction afterwards is gold. It's like he realises he's been deeply humiliated, but that there's nothing he can do about it. He realises he's his master's toy, and, despite his complaints, he actually likes it this way. That part actually turned me on both as a sub and as a dom. As a sub, I've had that feeling, and it's SO good. If that mixture of humiliation, helplessness and horniness is -just- right, it's the best feeling ever. And as a dom, it must be incredibly satisfying to see your sub react that way, moaning in his gag from both humiliation and pleasure. You know you're doing something right when that happens.
And who knows, in a couple of months, you might see a video of me on his site. How weird (but awesome) would that be?

I haven't spent a lot of time on xtube recently, but I re-discovered NetterSadist's account. He's always been one of my favourite masters on xtube, and his recent videos are just too good. His slave Hardlove82 doesn't only have a great body, he makes for an awesome sub. I haven't seen all his videos, but the latest one ("slaves every day life 5) is so much fun to watch. Hardlove is a sort of "loud" slave, but I just love hearing him moan during the nipple play early in the session. NetterSadist is teasing him verbally as well, saying things like "you're enjoying this aren't you", and then later "I'm going to have to put some nipple clamps on them now" (which causes him to moan even louder). At the end of the video, NetterSadist is tickling his slave. First, he's trying to pull away and moans a lot, but the master orders his slave to keep his foot in a certain position, and being a good slave, he obeys. It's really nice to see, and again, I think this is more appealing my dom side than my sub side. It must be so much fun to play with a boy like that.

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews past week