August 30, 2011

I contacted Master R, and he's up for another session with me. Probably somewhere late september. It's going to be weird, last session was 6 months ago, I'll probably not really enjoy it at first.
I've been dreaming (okay, fantasising) about a session with another slave. Master R would tell us to strip, while spanking us both occasionally. After a while he'd tell us to sit on our knees, on opposite ends of the room, facing away from each other. Then he'd leave the room, ordering us to stay where we are. Obviously, me being a naughty slave, I'd go over to the other slave and start teasing and fondling him. At some point, Master would enter the room and obviously be mad at me. He'd tie me up good, giving me a good whipping, and then turn his attention to the other slave. After he's done, it's my turn to be tortured again. He'd also make me suck the other slave's dick, while still spanking/whipping me, and with a vibrating plug up my ass.

That's pretty much my dream scenario, and I'll mention some things to Master R, but I don't want to "top from the bottom". A big part of the reason I've enjoyed our sessions is because we never made up a detailed scenario, he does what he wants (within my limits of course). I don't know what's he's going to do next, and I love it that way.



Something completely different then: PUPS!
Not the cute little furballs that make you go all warm and fuzzy inside, but the human kind. I follow a couple of boypups on twitter, and I read some blogs, and they left me intrigued. Being a pup doesn't interest me, but training one does. I already have quite a few ideas on how I would train a pup. I might talk about some of them in another blog entry. I'd love to try out my ideas in practice, but unfortunately the pup thing doesn't seem to be very popular in my region (or maybe all the puppies are hiding...), and I'm not sure I already have the confidence to be a trainer. Maybe in a couple of years, hopefully sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews past week