August 26, 2013

To Sir, with love


Sir,
thank you for training me as your boy
even though it's not always easy for me (nor you)
I know I have my limitations as a person and as a sub
but you know my respect for you and my submission is sincere
as friends we can have a good conversation and have a good laugh
as a boy I will always get a hug from you when I need one
yet I know the cane is never far away
be it a cuddle or a caning, I'm happy with any attention I get from you
even the puppy wags his tail when he feels your touch
you make me feel vulnerable, valuable and safe
and above all, loved
for a lonely boy from the orphanage, that means the world
(even though you are a dirty smelly southerner)
you are a great friend, master and daddy
as well as my mentor and eternal tormentor
it really is a pleasure to be your friend
and an honour to be collared by you
I'm looking forward to my next stay in London
and hope to serve you well
(but please don't feed me any porridge or chorizo!)

your boy

5 comments:

  1. Aww... Rauber....

    Melt as the Volcano meet with iceberg
    Love as the pain meets the skin
    Care as the greatness touch the heart through sting of the Whip.

    We rise and fall in this big Family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "but please don*t" at the end of this sweet poem is really confusing me though.... ;-)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, the poem has a lot of inside jokes between me and Sir, which is why I wasn't sure about making this poem public. So I suppose for some parts you just have to use your imagination :)

      Delete
    2. The last line made me laugh, I thought it was great :).

      Delete

Pageviews past week