February 3, 2014

January London visit, part 1

I went to London late January to visit my Master. It was a short but very fun visit!

First beating I got was quick but hard :(

And I got a chain with a huge and heavy lock around my neck for the rest of my stay... so cruel... (okay I loved it but shhh) It was a bit annoying during the night as I toss and turn a lot so I had to readjust it from time to time.
The weight of course was a good reminder that I'm property, and when he's using a lock this big I must be pretty important property no? Hehe.

It was also nice to be in my usual position, surrounded by familiar smells and sights...a picture says more than a thousand words right?

Yes, I was a very happy boy.

On the second day I got tied up on a chair, something I've been wanting to be done to me for a long time... but I also got something extra in the form of electro-torture... Sir has a mean Tazapper (found a funny video that shows what it is), it's loud, flashy and very annoyingly painful...like Sir said, it's a good tool to make a boy behave himself. I definitely dreaded it, I didn't think it was fun at all.
The Neon Wand I liked a lot more then, although it can go from pleasurable to annoying, it's still not as "sharp" as the Tazapper.

It was funny when his boyfriend came home, I was facing the front door so it was sort of exciting/humiliating that the first thing he saw was me tied up on a chair. His reaction: "huh...did we get robbed or something, and did they steal his clothes and tie him up like this before leaving?"
Soon after they went to bed and left me like that... now my shoulder was starting to hurt a little bit (left shoulder always bothers me when I'm tied up for a longer time) so I discretely tried to get free, even though I knew he would not leave me there for the night... I still wanted to have a plan B! (and yes he came back to untie me)

On Saturday we went to The Hoist for Boys and Sirs. We met up with one of Sir's boys and the boy was used and abused all afternoon...I was really impressed with his stamina. There was another good dom that took really good care of the boy, it was really nice to see. I didn't get much action myself, apart from some quick (but hard) beatings, but I didn't mind that much really, I just wanted to stay with Sir.  It was fun when his bf showed up and kept teasing me. It was also cute that he got a lot of attention from other guys hehe.
I did get a bit annoyed with the people that kept touching the boy when Sir was playing with him, I mean, it's like they're leeching off the energy between two people... if they want to touch him they could at least ask... or capture a boy of their own, but I guess they can't do that so they leech off other people's play. I just don't like that. Even though at some point I thought "in 20 years I might be one of those guys...!!" But I guess that won't happen as long as I have friends into kink...

Afterwards we went for an (expensive) burger, and on our way to Collared I realised I forgot the rucksack with the gear in it at the burger place :( So I went back to get it and we went to Collared...
We were early so we had lots of space to play. Over the course of the evening I got beaten, bullied, kicked, trampled and humiliated... I suppose the "highlight" was being stripped and secured to the cross in the main room, with Sir rubbing Deep Heat on my balls... I was left to suffer for the amusement of the other perverts people there... very humiliating for me.

We didn't stay all night though, it was getting too crowded for me, Sir was tired, and with little to no play going on towards the end of the evening, we went home.
My problem (if you can call it a problem) with Collared is that it feels more like a night club for guys into kink, rather than an actual kink event. I mean, the DJ (who doesn't do a bad job at all) is supposed to be an extra asset but when I'm being beaten or licking boots, I have no need to hear Cyndi Lauper's Girls just want to have fun. You know what I mean? Although it was funny that last year, when Tskin was flogging me on the cross, the DJ played The Prodigy's Smack my bitch up (still don't know if that was intentional or just a happy coincidence). Anyway, it's not that I don't like Collared, but since play is the most important thing to me, I vastly prefer FetishBound.

Back home, we assessed the damage done...


I should also mention the ride home wasn't really very comfortable... of course I deserved at least some of that for forgetting the bag in the burger place :( 

That's all for part 1. In part 2: guess who gets to be the cigar and piss boy? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews past week