February 5, 2014

January London visit, part 2

(continued from part 1)

The day after our busy Saturday was a more relaxed day. We went to the British Museum and a pub and were home very early. So we had time for some play... cigar play!! It's something we've been talking about, and I even mentioned it in an entry here.
Well, it turned out amazingly well, seeing as this was the first time for both of us. The play itself was very horny, and very satisfying... and I don't just mean in a sexual way but also because a scene like this brings us closer together, you know, trying out new stuff that we both end up liking a lot, it creates a bond (or strengthens one that was already there). So this scene was great as a sub but also as a friend.

I won't describe the scene in detail here, but some things are certainly worth mentioning. One reason why it was very exciting to me is that Sir threatened to mark me with the cigar, telling me where he would mark me... now I knew he wouldn't do that (with my skin type it would be a scar for life) but it was still exciting. I trusted him 100% and I knew I was safe but there was still an element of danger, and I liked that a lot. I liked feeling the heat of the cigar, and as you can see in the videos, my back was used as an ashtray, with the cinders from the cigar sometimes burning me a little. That and the humiliation (like Sir blowing smoke in my face even if he knows I don't like it) were a huge turn-on... at the end of the scene I was definitely "in heat" and was all over Sir's cock (it probably helped that I hadn't cum in over a week).

So yeah, very very satisfying scene, even though neither of us likes the smell (or smoking in general!), it will probably be something we will do again at some point. It was great fun for both of us.
Here are some pictures:




And here's me looking like a tough cigar boy hahaha.

There are some videos of this scene as well, not very high quality or anything but it's nice to have a visual souvenir of this scene hehe. Check out the videos here (there are more on Sir's account).

Something else we did a few times was piss play. Well, Sir pissing on me, and that's it (though in different positions), this in particular was very humiliating... there is another good piss video, in which I drink (a tiny amount of) piss, but that won't be on xtube, right now it's reserved for the people I have on whatsapp hehe. 

Anyway, more piss play was definitely nice. I somewhat liked piss play before, but this time I realised I really liked it, so when I got back home I told Sir I would love to be trained further as his piss boy. I'm not sure why I suddenly liked it so much... I guess there are a lot of factors; it's still humiliating, but the fact that he uses me as his piss boy makes me happy as well (after all, any attention a dom gives to his sub is good attention), and maybe even a little bit proud that I am able to endure this for him. So it's not just about feeling the piss on my skin, or tasting it, but there's a mental/emotional aspect to it as well. At it's core, allowing someone to piss on you is a very strong act of submission in my opinion.

On the last day, I got to spend some more time in the irons, with a lot of Deep Heat on my balls and a bit of Tabasco sauce on my cock :O The sensations were making my cock hard, so Sir thought I was enjoying this a lot and put on even more... (and okay, I actually asked him to put on more as well). My little cock is always getting me into trouble!
After a bit of rest, Sir masturbated and came in underwear that I had to wear on my way home. Then I was allowed to play with myself, while telling me he would give me mark with the cigar on my pubes, and even get a tattoo around it, so every time I masturbate I see the mark he gave me... 
I didn't take me very long to cum...
And it was quite a beautiful cum I think, 4 nice little lines and a bit of drool, I don't think I've ever had this result before hehe. Last time I shot was 10 days before this, so it was a very satisfying cum.

But then it was time to say goodbye and go home :( 

It was a very nice stay, both in terms of kink stuff and friendship. I didn't meet as many people as I usually do on visits like this, but there will be other opportunities. I actually liked the fact that this time it was mostly just Sir, his bf and me. Having had Sir all to myself at Collared was good as well hehe. 
 I might have some more thoughts on this visit to share later, but for now I'll leave you with a picture of how my arse looked when I got back home...it's like someone painted it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews past week