March 2, 2015

February London visit

It was time for another visit to my Master, last time I was in London was July last year. And that wasn't the best of visits to be honest... so time for another go.

On the evening of my arrival, I was treated with some face slapping and gut punching!!! :( Yes, that's how my Master shows how happy he is to see me. To be honest, I'm starting to like the gut punching, in a "look how though I can be!" kind of way. Even more when it's in public, ha. And obviously I got the necessary before-bed beating, something I usually hate the first few nights but always end up loving it and begging for more (though this time it sadly didn't happen every night!)

A notable beating was the one with the big wooden brush. Having been on the receiving end a few times already, I still hate it and I consider it to be the worst spanking instrument in my Master's arsenal by far. It hurts (duh) but the impact is really bad and the pain lingers longer as well, which makes repeated blows really really really uncomfortable. So yeah, my reaction to it wasn't that of a good boy and I got some corner time afterwards as well.

One evening I wanted to surprise him by being a pup by the time he got home from work. This was only half a success; that stupid pup tail kept falling out, I tried securing it with rope but it didn't work, and it fell out very shortly after he came home. As a tail-less pup, it just wasn't the same for me and I didn't get into the pup-headspace the way I had on previous occasions. I don't really consider myself a pup but there is certainly a part of me that likes it.

I was invited by TSkinBoot on Thursday, and... well, I could write all about it, but a video says more than a thousand words, no? See it here, and decide for yourself how good this scene was (spoiler: SO good).
Apart from that though, it was nice spending time with him, he is a valued friend and it was nice to just relax a bit after the scene. I mean, we usually meet up at a club, which is nice of course but meeting a friend at home is always more... more, you know? So I was very happy he invited me.
Bonus picture:

Friday, my Master invited some boys over in the afternoon... but I was not allowed to have any fun, heh. I was mummified to a chair, and stayed like that for about 3 hours, while Master and the boys did their thing. It wasn't the most comfortable experience, but if I had a pillow for my back, I think I could've held out another hour or two. 

After that it was time go to to Fetishbound... but I almost literally had to drag Master along, even though one of the boys was keen to go as well. In any case, -I- had fun, hehe. It was a nice night, lots of hot guys (especially skinheads!) about, I got to spank the other boy for a bit, I got spanked myself, and Master belted me :O The poor boy seeing this was cowering in fear, "oh no, oh no!", but quite honestly, compared to the beating I got with the brush earlier that week, the belt was nothing. I mean, it was not nothing, it was actually quite fun being hit by it. So yeah, it was a fun night out. Oh and liked wearing this rubber shirt I found in Master's house, it went well with my usual boots-camo trousers combination.

Saturday was Valentine's day (bweurk), I went to Collared in the evening, in general it wasn't that interesting as Fetishbound, but Tskin did a really nice rope suspension on me, and later he tied up a super-cute boy, he looked so sweet and innocent, yet some pervert tied him up and made him lick his boots... poor boy. (I might have had a little crush on him).

Sunday evening it was time for another scene... I set up the new stocks, then was locked in them, hooded, electro on my balls and (locked) cock, and wax poured over my back :( It hurt! More than when I experimented with wax myself ages ago hehe. I didn't like the electro much either, so this really felt more like a punishment than anything else.


There was also one memorable (in a good way) piss play scene. Master was in the sofa watching tv, I was on the floor in front of him. I ask him if I can use the toilet. He says no. Instead, he uses his foot to push down on my tummy, making that feeling of having to piss even worse. He continues doing that for a bit, then finally he takes me to the bathroom, and orders me to piss in the bathtub. Now, I have a very shy bladder, which means I really can't pee when someone's near me or watching me. He just continues to tease me, showing me pictures and videos of piss play, making me drink a big glass of coke, and eventually pissing on me, with me having to drink it. I am absolutely bursting but I still can't pee!! He threatens to send me to bed like this. He leaves the bathroom for 2 seconds, and, yes, I start peeing from the moment he left. I was on my knees and he orders me to stand so he can see me piss, but I can't, need to be on my knees heh. Then I pissed for a good minute or something, that felt good hehe. Master was disappointed and next time I'll really have to pee in front of him or suffer the consequences:O

That was about all the play I got. Apart from us suffering from a cold at different stages of my stay, which impacted what we did in terms of play, it was a really good visit. Compared to the one last summer I felt much more relaxed and at home, and the feeling that I actually have a place there. We didn't do everything on our wishlist (there was supposed to be rope play and cigar play for example) but that's something we can do next time...

Also, I am still wearing my chastity device, I'm in week 4 now of continuous wear... I wasn't allowed to cum when I was in London, but I did get to cum (with permission) at home. The key is still in London though! (and I think he actually lost it...) So who knows when I'll get unlocked :( Evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews past week