December 7, 2012

fetish of the week: metal bondage

Metal restraints and chains were really my first fetish ever. When I was around 12 I read a comic (well, bande dessinée to be precise) which started with a scene in a medieval dungeon. Guys in heavy metal restraints, chained to the wall, some guys in really small cages, some guys being tortured on the rack. I felt funny in my stomach when seeing this. When I was a bit older it had an effect on my penis as well... so while other boys my age were fantasising about girls or boys, I was fantasising about being chained and locked up!

Unfortunately I haven't had much experience with metal bondage so far. I've been in handcuffs (of course) but nothing heavier than that. I'm hoping to change that next year, if all goes well I will do a trip to Manchester and hopefully meet up with a few people, including the Bondage Cub, who has a nice collection of gear. And yesterday my friend, mentor and eternal tormentor Joept told me he ordered some metal spreader bars, one set for wrists and neck and a set for wrists and ankles. Looking forward to those new experiences...and kind of dreading it a little as well, who knows what kind of evil things they will do to me once I'm restrained!

Okay, now for the reason you clicked on this entry: pictures!

A few items from the Bondage Cub's collection...

And an old picture of him showing off double rigid irons:


A few internet/tumblr favourites:

(unknown source)


(from fagg-it)

(from Kevin's place)

(from Dr. Mad Max)

I'm not going to put any more pics here but I'll share some links:
- The Dogcatcher made an entry with some internet finds...good stuff. Follow his blog if you don't already!
- MetalBondNYC - who doesn't know this site?
- Fossil9's blog has quite a few entries that features metal bondage (and cages). Always beautifully done.

As always, comments are welcome, let me know what you like and if you know any more interesting sites, blogs or videos that feature metal bondage. 

8 comments:

  1. Although I prefer rope bondage myself I must admit that certain metal restrains excites me....especially chains :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rauber, metal bondage is indeed special. I think it is the material, metal, to make it so special. Metal just tends to lead heat away from the body, thus feeling cold, almost like stealing some life-force from the captured one. Metal is so very unyielding, and even if there is some space to wiggle, the restriction from it is just fabolous, and the feeling of it never leaves. Metal is heavy, and one locked into metal bondage will easily be reminded about it at almost all times just from its weight. Last but not least, the rattling sound a heavy chain makes will just send shivers down anyone's spine, and the image of ancient slaves or fierce animals bound in chains will immediately set in, making it easy thereby to get in the right mood for being played with.

    Rauber, I really hope you will have a good time experiencing metal bondage for real, and envy you for such opportunities to sample it in person, with experienced people present to play with you then. I wish you highest enjoyment from such!

    Sincerely, Roland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You said it better than I did! You really should start your own blog Roland... :)

      Delete
  3. I hope to get me a complete set with collar, wrist and ankle cuffs. http://www.wholesale-bdsm.com/male-luxury-stainless-steel-heavy-duty-collar-p-679.html?zenid=bbc04844b1466860a4c1f22a563991a7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hot idea, LnD, just go for it!!!

      Delete
    2. A matching set connected with chains would look great!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the mention, you know that my collection has grown considerably since that picture was taken and there is more to come... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me use your pictures! And yes I know... I hope you get some play time in them yourself.

      Delete

Pageviews past week