November 9, 2012

Fetish of the week: boot licking

Sometimes, I get really obsessed with a particular fetish. It dominates my mind in a way that is almost scary.

This week that was boot licking. I don't know why it came up so strong (though I will blame TSkinBoot for introducing me to this particular fetish), but oh boy,  just the thought of licking boots was nearly enough to make me cum. I think the last time I had it this bad was with my skinhead fetish earlier this year, I don't want to tell you how many times I came every day just thinking of being dominated by a skinhead. A few skinhead stories on nifty had the same result. And this gif below is one of the hottest things I found on tumblr:


The first question that always comes up when I'm in this particular mood or whenever I'm discovering a new fetish is "why?". In this case, I think it's fairly simple: a person licking another person's boots is a very strong sign of submission. For me it has an element of humiliation as well, especially when it's done in a club or semi-public place. You are literally and figuratively "lower" than everyone else when you're on the floor licking someone else's boots. It can be a very powerful feeling, and with some verbal play it can be even more intense.

(from TSkinBoot's blog)

And to be honest, it's really the boot licking itself that's a major turn-on, I like boots but on its own it's not really a fetish of mine. For me boot licking is really more about the mental aspect. In time I'll probably own a nice pair or two (really love TSkin's cherry boots pictured above) but it's not really a priority on my kinky 'things to buy' list.

TSkin has 'exploited' this particular fetish of mine this week hehe, on recon he has already made me beg to lick his boots, and admitting that I want to be a good boot boi for him, and that I need lots of training... yes it's "only" online but it's still fun, and the fact that I have already licked his boots a few times makes it easier to imagine and (for me) more meaningful than just random online play. Plus, I really do want to be a good boot licker for him, and I hope he gives me more training next time we meet.


And to end this post, a nice boot licking video I found on xtube:
The boy is hot and I love how eager he is to lick boots... 

4 comments:

  1. I would love to be bound and forced to lick another mans boots! Woof Woof!! I totally agree with what you said, it is a sign of respect and puts you in your place, low down on the floor cleaning those boots with your tongue. Woof Woof!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'll do plenty of bootlicking when you meet up with TSkinBoot, he'll teach you to be a good boot boy hehe.

      Delete
  2. Hi Rauber,

    i am just checking Your older blog post and want to read some of the "old days"

    After Years, i came to have very different craving to "bootlicking" of my Master. i think back in the old days, it was, for me, pure humiliation and submission, Since i was collared and journey further down the slaveboy path, i found myself crave to kiss Master's boots and foot. It's really a strong magic of "as Your slaveboy, i love You" kind of magic. And it has different energy in compare to "self-indulge submissiveness" it is a kind of feeling where it is more subtle, and fundamentally strong and sweet.

    and because it's LDR, by the time i meet my Master, the first thing that i would want to and desperate to do, is kneel down and give my Master a nice and strong submissive kiss on His boots or shoes.

    boydenon

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews past week