January 16, 2012

quiz

I did that bdsm quiz I see on so many profile pages (well, I think it's the same one, I found it here):



Bondage
93%
Experimental
93%
Switch
86%
Degradation Lover
82%
Submissive
82%
Masochist
79%
Sadist
75%
Dominant
61%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur
57%
Vanilla
18%

I think if I take this again next week, the results will be different again. But I would say that bondage is my number 1 turn-on. If I was forced to choose only one thing in a session, I would ask to be tied up. Preferably for an hour or longer. I find there's something strangely comforting and relaxing about being tied up (well, as long as you're not in a position that's too stressful on your body). I can think of a few reasons why, but I'll talk about it some other time. In the meantime you can read this entry which already explains a lot I think.  I have a really busy week ahead (exams!), expect a big entry with my recent adventures (and annoyances, yeah, mostly my annoyances) next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews past week