January 6, 2012

the adventures of rauber the camwhore, part 2

I had another cam session with that egyptian dom. As I promised him, I showed him my toys. And as expected, he ordered me to suck the dildo. It's a rather long dildo so I had to gag pretty quickly. He thought it was amusing, and told me to do it again, and again, and again. I didn't really get any better at taking it in, and I wouldn't really describe this "training" as fun, but him making fun of me and calling me things like "little dog" and "good boy" and the humiliation of doing this on cam made me hard.

I had to get back to my studies, and we tried to arrange something a couple of hours later. He already had some appointment but tried to cancel it (just for me! crazy guy). In the meantime I had to put on the chastity cage (I just showed him the cb2000, so I put that one on). I had some pc problems, had to restart, he asked me to get back on cam for just a minute. I had to show him I was really wearing the cb2000. Did that, then my laptop crashed again. Saw him online a few hours later, but he didn't reply.
Next time he'll definitely want me to use the dildo on my hole, so I'm already mentally preparing for that. After that though, I expect him to get bored with me, since there's only so much you can do on cam. I don't mind either way, actually. He seems like a nice guy but it's not like I'll ever meet him in real life, and an online-only master/slave relationship is...just not productive, you know what I mean? I know a lot of people do it, but it's not my thing. It's fun for now, but I'm feeling rather indifferent to it especially when thinking long-term. It's just not a substitute for a physical relationship. And with that I mean: feeling the whip or the hand of the master on my behind.

Anyway, I also had a short but very nice self-bondage session. I put in the aneros plug, wore my collar and leather cuffs, and tied my legs together with rope. I tied the rope around my ankles and right above my knees, meaning I couldn't spread my legs, and the plug is pushed in a little deeper. I locked the leather cuffs in front of me. That way I was on my bed, with the covers over me, fantasising about...a lot of things. There was no danger of cumming and ruining everything because I was still in chastity.
At some point I even fell asleep. It was so wonderful waking up; feeling the plug and the chastity cage, not being able to move my legs seperately, the heavy leather cuffs around my wrists. It was just really, really nice. I need moments like this, where I'm locked up in my own little universe. It's almost like meditating in some way. It really is! I am the calm, quiet little center of the universe when I'm tied up like that.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews past week