Something I probably should say before I continue (and probably should've said at the start of this blog): English isn't my native language, so I'm not always able to express myself properly. I'm also an INTP, which means, among other things, that I have great difficulty talking about my emotions. I think it's also an excuse for my boring writing style heh. Yeah I stick to the facts too much, but I don't know any better.
Anyway...
I've been thinking about what a "friend" on xtube asked me. He wanted me to make a video of me masturbating. I've been thinking about doing that for some time now, but I just...can't. And I can't really give a rational explanation for it. If I use the argument that it's too intimate, then someone can easily counter that by saying "but you have pics on the net of you with a dildo in your ass!" It's true, but I'd still say a video is something more than just a picture. After thinking about this some more, I actually took down some "sexy" pics of me on flickr. They were just not very...me, I guess. I mean, no-one can see my face or anything, and it's not like I have an internet-reputation to protect. It just didn't feel right. This and several other of my (in)actions concerning me and my sexuality made me realise I'm probably more of a prude than I would admit. Then again, I still write this blog, which has very, very intimate information about me. Okay, it's pretty much anonymous, but still.
(the above is actually a good example of INTP-ness: arguing with oneself over something that's pretty insignificant, and trying to apply logic to an emotional "problem".)
I'll try not to do updates like this too much, but sometimes I just need to write down my thoughts. That's what a blog is for, right? Although if anyone else is reading this, I'm sorry for wasting your time heh.
Prince Zed is a Natural at Revenge Tickling
-
As we all know, tickle master Matt is too trusting, and he often finds
himself trapped in his own restraints with someone getting their revenge.
In this in...
14 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment