April 4, 2012

'Study trip' to London

Tomorrow I'm leaving for London, to spend a week with Sir J. Am I excited? Hell yes. Am I nervous? Hell yes. It's twice as much stress for me than usual - stress about the trip, and stress about meeting new people. The last kind of stress is always the worst for me, but I know it's going to be worth it. And I guess also the stress of not being a disappointment to him :( Sir J will beat me when he'll read that part, but I can't help feeling that way.

Some of the things we've planned:
- me being a pup for 24h
- session with a bondage master
- "boys and sirs" afternoon in the Hoist on Saturday (come say hi if you're in the neighbourhood heh)

I've also spent the last week in chastity, and already went to all the stages I talked about in one of my very early entries. Two days ago, I felt stupid and silly for wearing the cb2000, and also a bit angry at myself and Sir J for making me do this. Yesterday, I was in a very defiant mood, and was quite cheeky with Sir J. Today, I'm okay with wearing the device, but I'm also not horny at all. It could also have something to do with travel planning and stress, but these past couple of days felt very familiar emotionally. The usual chastity cycle. It's around day 7 that I start leaking cum after I piss, but I haven't noticed it today. Maybe tomorrow...

Anyway, Sir J has suggested (okay, ordered) to make a blog entry every day when I'm with him...which will be kind of hard on pup day, but still :) I'm trying to make him do his own blog or at least write a few words on my blog under his name. But he's not convinced yet.

Sadly I'm also not in perfect health - had a cold and a fever this weekend, I was feeling much better yesterday but today my pretty-much-chronic sinus infection played up again. Not fun, and it usually takes a few days (at least) before the annoying pain goes away. I hope it won't effect our play much.

So I'll try making an entry tomorrow evening to say that I arrived safely and that I'm still alive. If I don't update...call the police :)

2 comments:

  1. I am sure you will have good time in London :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you will have a lot of fun! Hope you are feeling better soon. Take care :)

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews past week