March 19, 2012

Experiments and expeditions

I could say some more things about my previous entry...but I won't! I just needed to vent really.
Also, thanks for the comments, I really appreciate the support I get from people, not just here on the blog but on twitter and recon as well. Why are you guys so nice?

I've been a bit naughty lately and did a little experiment. I deleted all my pics on straypup, and uploaded my best one: a picture from my last session with Master R, but in black and white. I wanted to see how much more attention that would give me compared to my 'normal' pictures.
And the experiment was a great success. A lot of winks (those are straypup's version of cruises on recon), and three "want to play?" messages. One of them asked me for a body pic, and after looking I found a suitable one with me in all my babyfat glory. His reply: "Sorry, but you're not what I'm looking for." Ha! I felt bad about it for about 5 seconds, and then decided my experiment was a success. I deleted the picture again.
I know, it's a profile site, and the first thing you do is look at pictures, but surely BDSM should be more than just trying to get the hottest guy with the biggest dick in your bedroom? I could write a whole entry about this, but...it's not worth it really. The only thing I know is, if I was that shallow, this blog wouldn't have session reports... only entries in which I complain about not being able to find a hot dom.

Anyway, I think it's finally time to talk about the 'big news'. In early April, I'm going to London to meet Sir J....and I'm going to stay with him for a week. Scary. Exciting. Really looking forward to it.
We've been talking for almost 2 months now, and even though he started out being more of a mentor, after the amount we talked to each other it's very hard not to see him as a friend. A very perverted friend...but a nice guy as well. We have similar views on a lot of things, but then I think it's pretty much impossible not to get along with him heh.
In that way, I think it's going to be weird for me to submit to him. Because now I'll submit to him out of friendship, and not just as some way to get my kicks. We've talked about a couple of things we can do...I'm actually very excited about doing pup play, the more I think about it, the more I'm absolutely convinced that I'll love it.

I'll be in London from the 5th of April until the 12th so if anyone wants to meet up for a drink or whatever... but you should check with Sir J first (joept on recon). He does all the planning, I just have to be a good boy and follow him :)

4 comments:

Pageviews past week